Friday, January 19, 2018

Lavender. And so can you. OR Throwback To Warmer Weather

Many Many years ago, Mom went to the Young Living Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah. Not going to lie, that place gets better every year!  I digress.  She bought several lavender plants which are now HUGE and have taken over the back of the house.  They are so fragrant and beautiful, we love them.  Come on down in the spring and summer; free lavender with purchase.  Your house will thank you. 


Roses!  The only roses I have ever been able to keep alive are ones I didn't plant. 


This what happens when you open a Brecks catalog and order pretty stuff.  Don't ask what they are, I just think they lovely.  and they got so huge! 






No, I'm not sick of winter!  Just reminding myself of how colorful we get in the spring and summer.  I'll be ordering more from the Breck's catalog; the only method to my madness is to choke out the weeds with flowers.  What's your favorite?  I am only planting perennials, cause they don't die. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS